The economic infrastructure - an overview of the economic infrastructure projects whose holder is the local government:
- Free Zone Apatin / Sector : Business Infrastructure
- Industrial park in Kupusina / Sector : Business Infrastructure
- Project of the new port in the logistics transportation center / Sector : Infrastructure and Transport
- Treatment plant for waste water / Sector : Ecology
- Reconstruction of Apatin factory – Sonta railway / Sector : Transportation
- A road in block 81 / Sector : Transportation
- Road bypass on state road II Order No.101 (regional road ), section 2147 Bogojevo-Sombor / Sector: Transportation
- Projects of implementation of energy independence in the Municipality of Apatin / Sector: Energy
Participation in projects of importance for LED – overview of projects of civil society organizations and the business sector in which local governments participate as a partner:
- Program of infrastructure development in local government funded by the EU and implemented by the European Union Delegation in the Republic of Serbia, assists municipalities in Serbia in the preparation of project documentation and implementation of municipal infrastructure projects. In cooperation with Exchange 3 program and the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities, MISP has developed the first national database of municipal infrastructure projects SLAP information system .
- Support to local governments in Serbia in the process of European integration is project of establishing a Network for local economic development in order to support improving conditions for the implementation of the competence of local economic development in Serbia. Creating a network was enabled with the project that SCTM implemented with the support of the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA), in cooperation with the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR), which is focused on creating a better overall framework for strengthening local governments in the process of integration of Serbia into EU.
- Socio-economic development of the Danube region in Serbia is project funded by the EU IPA funds in order to maximize private sector investments with developing potentials for creating new jobs and increasing the attractiveness of the Danube region in Serbia for foreign investors through infrastructure development. Component 3 of the project implements the grant scheme for inter-municipal projects with priorities for implementation of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region ( EUSDR ) .
- Support to networking and cooperation between European cities and municipalities funded by the European Union under the cross-border program Croatia - Serbia. The project is implemented by LDA Osijek in cooperation with LDA Subotica in partnership with the Croatian Institute for Local Self-Government - CILSG, Evangelical Theological Seminary - ETS, Subotica Open University and the Association of Local democratic agency - ALDA. The Municipality of Apatin is an associate project partner in Serbia.